THEMECLASSIC Audio Inc. (“THEMECLASSIC”)s services, client software and websites (the “Service”) are intended to be used by millions of people, and we trust you to use the Service responsibly.
This Acceptable Use and Fair Usage Policy should be read together with our Terms of Service.
You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the services to do the following things:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, ThemeClassic’s (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another person’s rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service;
- harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
- provide payment information belonging to a third party;
- use the Service in an abusive way contrary to its intended use, to its documentation or to ThemeClassic Audio’s reasonable instructions;
- If you make available or share material using the Services for which you don’t own the copyright or a license allowing you to do so, THEMECLASSIC may remove it without prior notice.
Read our Terms of Service for more information.
THEMECLASSIC has prepared this policy as a guide for you to understand the intended uses of our Services, and to prevent exploitation and abuse of the unlimited features offered in our plans.
Normal, Reasonable Personal or Professional Use
The Service as offered in our plans is intended for normal, reasonable personal or professional use. “Unlimited” refers to that type and level of usage. Normal, reasonable personal or professional use does not include commercial uses, such as operating a business where you use the Services to master or release an abnormally high number of tracks (in exchange for fees or not) compared to the typical user for personal or professional purposes.
Please note that we offer different subscription plans for business and enterprises. Please contact our support team for more information.
THEMECLASSIC evaluates your usage in comparison to typical levels of usage engaged in by other users. Based on such evaluation, THEMECLASSIC may determine that abnormal, unreasonable usage is occurring when compared to typical users.
Although we do not wish to set a specific limit, as a guideline, we will generally consider that your usage is abnormal or unreasonable if you regularly (i) master eight (8) tracks per day or more, or two hundred forty (240) tracks per month and/or (ii) release twenty (20) tracks or more per month.
We understand that your use of the Services may be irregular, with periods where you may wish to master and/or release several tracks and other where you may not wish to master and/or release any track, and as such we will review and evaluate your use accordingly.
If THEMECLASSIC determines that your use is abnormal or unreasonable, we will contact you (via the email address provided in your account) to inform you of your usage, and may give you the opportunity to correct your usage or offer you to subscribe to a different plan. We also reserve the right to take any further action, including suspending immediately your account and your use of the Service, or closing your account.